Bergara Premier HMR Pro Tactical Gray Cerakote / Black w/ Speckled Gray Bolt Action Rifle – 308 Winchester – 20in – The Bergara HMR Pro Rifle uses the Bergara Premier Action which is designed as a two-lug system that is a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also has a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position.
- Calliber: 308 Winchester, 7.62mm NATO
- Barrel: 20in, Fully Free-Floated, Threaded 5/8in-24 TPI, 1:10in, 410 Stainless Steel, Tacitcal Gray Cerakote
- Receiver: Stainless Steel, Tactical Gray Cerakote
- Drilled & Tapped, Optic Ready for Rem 700 Bases
- Bolt Head, Non-Rotating Gas Shield, and the Bolt Shroud Are Fully Nitrided for Extreme Durability. Has Self-Lubricating Properties.
- Trigger: TriggerTech
- Sub MOA
- Stock: Has an Integrated Mini-Chassis for Repeatable Bedding. It’s Black with Gray Speckles. Has an Adjustable Cheek Piece and Length of Pull Spacers.
- QD Flush Cup Sling Mounts
- Swivel Mounts
- Safety: Two-Position Safety
- Includes: One 5-Round AICS Style Detachable Magazine
|Tactical Gray Cerakote
|Bergara HMR Molded with Mini-Chassis
|Drilled & Tapped
|Premier HMR Pro